The Learning Centre:
November is Financial Literacy Month!
Get an A+ in financial literacy
This month, take some time to empower yourself and build up your own knowledge, skills and confidence in financial literacy so that you can make the most responsible financial decisions. With financial literacy as a part of the curriculum, it is now more important than ever that educators are financially literate.
With Educators Financial Group, you can get an A+ in Financial Literacy!
- Use our budget calculator, and check out the other free resources online at The Learning Centre.
- Set your savings goals. Do you want to go on vacation? Create an emergency fund? Take advantage of a deferred salary plan? Buy your first (or second) home?
- Attend a workshop. Ask your local or district representative to contact us about workshops on a number of topics, including Financial Planning 101, Mid Career Seminar, Keys to Financial Wellness, Walk into Retirement, and much more.
- Contact a Financial Advisor. Feel free to contact us with any questions you have and to arrange for a meeting with one of our Certified Financial Planner professionals or Senior Financial Advisors.
- Sign up for eNews for educator-specific financial tips, offers and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Need help? Contact us today 1.800.263.9541!
Educators Financial Group has been offering financial planning plus a wide selection of investing and lending services exclusively to teachers, educational workers, and their families since 1975. This history helps us understand your needs better than any other financial institution. To learn more about how we help you reach your financial goals, book a one-on-one consultation today.