Client Advisory Services
Educators Financial Group is seeking an exceptional Financial Advisor to grow an assigned book of business within the education community including Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA) and the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups and their families.
As a Financial Advisor working from Educators head office and/or home, you will take inbound calls and make outbound calls to manage the relationships with current clients, using your knowledge of the product offerings to provide additional value and grow the share of assets held by Educators Financial Group. In addition, you will provide lending referrals to our Lending Services team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing meaningful relationships with clients and becoming their trusted Financial Advisor
- Retaining and growing share of wallet by delivering personalized financial solutions and advice
- Preparing client asset allocation proposals and modular financial planning projections
- Responding to client inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Representing Educators Financial Group at workshops, trade shows, seminars and events
- Collaborating with other members of the team to engage in the entire business development process, reviewing and adapting plans according to results and changing markets
- Post-secondary education (a college diploma or university degree)
- Valid Mutual Funds accreditation (Investment Funds in Canada or Canadian Securities Course)
- Holding or working towards a minimum of the PFP designation and encouraged to work towards obtaining CFP designation
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of successful experience as a Financial Advisor, supported by demonstrated results
- Experience in preparing, developing and presenting financial plans to clients, would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to develop working relationships with clients
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- Ability to work independently and possesses self -management skills to complete workload in a timely and accurate fashion while managing competing priorities
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at email@example.com so appropriate arrangements can be made.