Senior CRM Business Analyst
Senior CRM Business Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Senior CRM Business Analyst to join our team! As a Senior CRM Business Analyst at Educators Financial Group you will report into the VP, Marketing and be responsible for maximizing the capabilities of the organization’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. You will provide strategic leadership in identifying CRM opportunities and you will be responsible for the effective management of the CRM system, including processes, optimization, development, problem resolution and training.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, as you will have the opportunity to lead innovation and changes needed to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- CRM data structure design, integration, and maintenance of synchronization process
- Data integration maintenance and upkeep from various sources – back office, website etc
- Designing, developing, and testing new reports as required and identifying enhancements with existing reports
- Providing CRM training and support to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilize the system
- Proactively identifying gaps in the system and suggesting improvements/optimization opportunities based on industry best practices and present recommendations to the stakeholders
- Collaborates with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Compliance to identify CRM related automation requirements
- Responsible for documenting requirements, process flow diagrams and scope documents
- Leads the development, testing and implementation of new CRM applications when applicable
This is an opportunity to build your technology career in a small, supportive environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- University degree from an accredited university (Computer Science preferable)
- Over five years of progressive experience – including two years in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or another CRM
- Preferably holding Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification or currently studying for certification (MB200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core)
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service modules
- Experience working with ClickDimensions
- Experience working with Scribe Insight integration tool
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure and SharePoint
- Experience designing SSRS reports
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work in cross-departmental teams, with partners, colleagues, and senior level executives
- Strong leadership skills combined with excellent communications skill – listening, verbal, written as well as presentation skills
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at email@example.com so appropriate arrangements can be made.