Regional Director, Lending Services – Toronto/York Region
Agent - Regional Director
Educators Financial Group is growing again! We are currently looking to hire a Regional Director, Lending Services in Toronto/York Region to grow our brand awareness and knowledge of our product offering in order to increase the number of clients and potential clients we reach within the education community including, the Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA) and the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and their families.
This is a competitive commission-based employment with unlimited earning potential, excellent benefits package and pension plan. The Incumbent will have an ideal opportunity to build strong client relationships within a dedicated geographical region as a mobile, self-directed financial sales professional.
This role could be for you, if:
- You understand financial lending products (specifically residential mortgages, lines of credit and loans), can clearly communicate their merits and make client-focused, value-added recommendations for products and services.
- You enjoy developing relationships. You don’t hesitate to connect with others, can build an authentic network and are skilled at identifying centres of influence.
- You pay attention to the details and think critically. You use all the information available to you in order to provide the best quality advice and recommendations to your clients.
- You own your career and are motivated to succeed by bringing others up with you. You are eager to contribute to a strong corporate culture of partnership and teamwork.
- FSRA Mortgage Broker licence
- AMPC designation or equivalent, or working towards obtaining the designation
- Business development experience in financial services and sales, specifically residential mortgages, lines of credit and loans
- Experience in credit underwriting and dealing with brokers
- Retail banking experience is an asset
- Proficiency in French is an asset
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at email@example.com so appropriate arrangements can be made.