Educators Financial Group is proud to be a part of the Great Place to Work® and one of the 2022 Best Workplaces™ in Financial Services and Insurance.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst. This is a full-time, salaried position which offers a strong benefits package, and a competitive pension plan. If you are a motivated candidate, eager to grow your career in a supportive, collaborative, and flexible hybrid (i.e., remote/in-office) environment, then we want to hear from you!
Our clients primarily consist of members of the education community (and their families) including Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and members of Ontario Universities, among others.
The Marketing Analyst will report directly to the Client Experience Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be an analytics subject matter expert (SME) responsible for providing information and insights to deeply understand our: clients and leads, Ontario’s education community, competitors, performance of marketing programs and sales performance effectiveness, as well as supporting business decisions/activities and our value proposition.
The Marketing Analyst will ensure that department and organizational goals/objectives are achieved and/or exceeded and be accountable for contributing to and meet various performance metrics.
Leveraging strong relationship skills, the Marketing Analyst will work cross-functionally to support the enterprise and line of business projects.
- Analyzes various data from our different systems to provide regular reporting and insights pertaining to our clients, leads, products/services to support strategies and processes for the organization (i.e., translates complex data into meaningful information and insights)
- Provides reporting/analysis to Sales Leadership across all lines of business (i.e., defection, migration, and retention analysis)
- Provides marketing analytics & reporting (i.e., campaign performance, surveys etc.)
- Development/implementation of primary research (i.e., qualitative/quantitative) to provide client and sector insights, as well provide as financial industry analysis, competitive analysis through secondary sources
- Works collaboratively on the development/implementation of reporting to enable automation & enhance reporting wherever possible (i.e., CRM dashboard reports, Tableau)
- Development of data views & data models
- Contributes to data architecture and data solution design and implementation
- Clean, transform and prepares data for analysis in visualization & reporting tools
What could set you apart
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work in cross-departmental teams, with partners and with senior level executives
- Highly motivated/self-starter
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing (i.e., ability to prioritize work)
- Highly detail oriented
- Inquisitive – ability to question the status quo and eager to learn new skills to expand both hard and soft skillset
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about client service and takes pride in delivering quality work
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing, data analytics or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business or marketing analysis
- Strong aptitude working with relational databases and platform technologies such as Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Filogix, RPM and/or other platforms
- Strong computer skills, including business intelligence and reporting/visualization software (i.e., Tableau) and Excel (extensive experience in the use of pivot tables)
- Proficiency with data manipulation language such as SQL, R or Python
- Exposure to applying statistical principles to marketing and business analysis
- Experience in developing customer segmentation, using advanced analytics and/or designing/developing data/predictive models an asset
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at email@example.com so appropriate arrangements can be made.