Marketing Analyst (Contract)
Marketing Analyst (Contract)
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Analyst to join our team on a 14-month contract. As a Marketing Analyst at Educators Financial Group, you will report directly to the VP, Marketing. You will be responsible (through data gathering, analysis, mining, and reporting) for providing information and insights regarding clients and prospects and for measuring performance as well as supporting business decisions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated and passionate about data to provide analytics and insights by utilizing multiple data sources that will have a meaningful impact on the business and help us achieve our goals
You will be responsible for:
- Enterprise analytics – Analyzes database (s) of existing clients and prospects, including segmentation and profiling analysis to support the decision-making processes for the organization
- Insights – Translates complex data into meaningful information and insights
- Sales and Marketing Performance tracking -Provides analysis of all sales activities and marketing campaigns – including call center reporting
- Responsible for providing monthly reporting across various business requirements, including leads reporting, product reporting, etc.
- Responsible for the development, deployment, and analysis of various client surveys including our NPS survey
- Responsible for external research (i.e. quantitative research) for the purpose of Voice of Customer data collection and insight
- Works in collaboration with Senior CRM Business Analyst on the development of Dynamics 365 CRM reporting and other activities
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing, or related fields 7+ years of experience required in a creative marketing environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business or marketing analysis
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work in cross-departmental teams, with partners and with senior level executives
- Strong aptitudes in working with relational databases and campaign management tools – including experience managing lists and leads, working with list providers as well as defining and refining requirements
- Strong computer skills, including business intelligence and reporting software (i.e. excel, PowerBI)
- Exposure to applying statistical principles to marketing and business analysis
- Effective time management and leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at email@example.com so appropriate arrangements can be made.