Business Analyst (Level 1)
Educators Financial Group is proud to be one of the 2023 Best Workplaces™ in Canada and is currently growing. We are looking to hire for a Business Analyst to support with business technology projects as well a innovation and changes needed to improve CRM (customer relationship management) effectiveness.
As a Business Analyst, you will be supporting the capabilities of the organization’s Financial Services Cloud (FSC) solution and playing a vital role working closely with every department in the organization on business technology projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders to understand business processes, gather requirements and participate in design solution development using Financial Services Cloud with data integration considerations.
- Providing support for the day-to-day use of Financial Services Cloud, including troubleshooting, data maintenance, and user training.
- Maintaining project/work request reporting aligned to business impact and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience in a Business Analyst type role within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of the wealth management and related processes
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities. Achievement or working toward Salesforce and Financial Services Cloud Certification is a requirement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including working with stakeholders to gather and document requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of our clients and communities. We actively seek and welcome applications from diverse people. In that respect, Educators Financial Group strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at firstname.lastname@example.org so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Educators Financial Group values the participation of members with various backgrounds and lived experiences. When submitting your resume & cover letter for a job vacancy, while it's voluntary, we welcome the opportunity for you to self-identify in your application.