Business Analyst – Financial Services Cloud (FSC) and Data Management
Business Analyst - Financial Services Cloud (FSC) and Data Management
Educators Financial Group is proud to be a part of the Great Place to Work® and one of the 2022 Best Workplaces™ in Financial Services and Insurance.
We are looking for a Business Analyst – Financial Services Cloud (FSC) and Data Management. This is a full-time, salaried position which offers a strong benefits package, and a competitive pension plan. If you are a motivated candidate, eager to grow your career in a supportive, collaborative, and hybrid (i.e., remote/in-office) environment, then we want to hear from you!
Our clients primarily consist of members of the education community (and their families) including Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and members of Ontario Universities, among others.
The Business Analyst will report directly to the Project Manager and will be accountable for maximizing the capabilities of the organization’s Financial Services Cloud (FSC) solution. This role will serve as the key point person on the platform working closely with every department in the organization.
This role will support business technology related projects as well as innovation and changes needed to improve CRM effectiveness by supporting and implementing change in achieving organizational goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Administering and managing the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform, including configuration, development, data integration and user management
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of FSC solutions, recommending improvements as needed
- Providing support for the day-to-day use of Financial Services Cloud, including troubleshooting, data maintenance, and user training
- Collaborating with the management to understand and document business processes and requirements
- Analyzing and evaluating current systems and processes to identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions using Financial Services Cloud with data integration considerations
- Providing process owners with impact/implications for changes and gaining approval
- Adhering to release management practices. Working with partners for required maintenance and release management
- Collaborating with Data Integration Partner to monitor, maintain and enhance data integrations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a Business Analyst role within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of the wealth management and related processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities. Achievement or working towards Salesforce and Financial Services Cloud Certification is a requirement
- Proven experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, including configuration and data integration. SQL experience is an asset
- Expertise in data management, including data structure, integration, and migration, as well as experience working with data integration platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including working with stakeholders to gather and document requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus, including driving and maintaining a product backlog
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of our clients and communities. We actively seek and welcome applications from diverse people. In that respect, Educators Financial Group strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at firstname.lastname@example.org so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Educators Financial Group values the participation of members with various backgrounds and lived experiences. When submitting your resume & cover letter for a job vacancy, while it's voluntary, we welcome the opportunity for you to self-identify in your application.