Bilingual Client Services Representative (English and French)
Client Services Representative
Client Advisory Services Team
Educators Financial Group is seeking a proactive and passionate Bilingual Client Services Representative to provide administrative support to Educators’ Client Advisory Services Team (CAST). In this role, you will embody our brand and dedicate yourself to putting our clients first. Our clients primarily consist of members of the Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups and some members of Ontario Universities and their family members.
As a Bilingual Client Services Representative, you will play a critical role in helping to build, enhance and protect relationships with customers through listening, problem solving and recommending solutions and services. You will pro-actively identify sales opportunities, including cross-selling opportunities to other groups within Educators Financial Group.
You will be responsible for:
- Initiating contact to proactively with clients/prospects through various communication channels, to begin or expand on existing relationships utilizing designed contact programs
- Taking inbound calls with a focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, assisting financial solutions, and resolving client concerns at first point of contact
- Building a positive rapport and maintain client relationships while working independently and as part of the team
- Providing centralized administrative support to Certified Financial Planner professionals and/or Senior Financial Advisors including but not limited to, preparing files prior to submitting to the Compliance department, scheduling and confirming their appointments, and compiling client meeting documentation
- Preparing and submitting documentation of financial/non-financial transactions, ensuring accurate completion and timely processing
- Processing trades inbox and incoming client instructions while managing risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client interests
This is an opportunity to build your financial services career in a small, supportive environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Proficient in French and English: strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Minimum of 2 years’ client services experience in financial services or sales environment
- Completion or working towards completing the CSC or IFIC course
- Post-secondary education or diploma in financial or related field
- Experience working both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at firstname.lastname@example.org so appropriate arrangements can be made.