We are hiring a full-time, permanent Administrator, Operations!
This role will ensure that the Operations department maintains a superior level of service to internal clients and members of the education community, while achieving (or exceeding) the departmental and organizational goals and objectives. The education community primarily includes members of the Ontario Secondary School Teachers Federation (OSSTF/FEESO), the Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA), the Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) employee groups, and some members of Ontario Universities and their family members.
The Administrator, Operations will also produce work that is accurate and timely, with results that are dependable and consistently meeting activity and submission timeline requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Processing financial trades (buys, sells, switches, PACs) in client accounts in timely and accurate manner
- Opening new client accounts in the database
- Maintaining and updating client records with non-financial information changes (i.e. address changes, beneficiary changes)
- Reviewing financial and non-financial requests to ensure they are in good order before entering them into the system
- Working closely with Client Advisory Services Team to clarify trade details and inquiries.
- Identifying and recommending procedural changes as it relates to efficiencies in trade processing
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in the Financial Services/Investment/Banking industry
- Completion or working towards the Canadian Investment Funds Operations Course (CIFOC)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to details
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Interested in applying for this position?
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by email with the job title and area in the subject line to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Educators Financial Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If selected for an interview and require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the process, please notify Educators Financial Group at firstname.lastname@example.org so appropriate arrangements can be made.